Stone Island-Isla de Piedras

reynacruise

Does anyone know if we can get massages  on the beach or anywhere close to the beach on Stone Island?

Last time we were there just hung out at the beach and had lunch at one of the restaurants. 

Edited by reynacruise

Yes, my husband got one. I would post a pic but ...his butt was half exposed which I found fairly amusing since he was laying out there for all to witness. We were parked at one of the restaurants and she was was traveling down the beach like the other vendors . ( He did enjoy the massage)

Do we need to pre-book Stone Island or can we just go after we get off of the cruise ship?  What is the best transportation to get there and how long does it take to get there?  thanks in advance

31 minutes ago, Jt4428 said:

Do we need to pre-book Stone Island or can we just go after we get off of the cruise ship?  What is the best transportation to get there and how long does it take to get there?  thanks in advance

No need to prebook. A short walk to the water taxi (or a long bus ride to the “island”).

Best transportation would be your legs and then the water taxi ($2 round trip) then  your legs again to get to the beach area. 

• Like 1