Prima Dinning and Show Reservation onboard

BeaverPT

Theoretically the NCL app should work. On our cruises, the app was not loaded with all shows. 

Theoretically, the touch screen kiosks in elevator lobbies should work. 

We went to the box office, Theater Deck 6, forward, starboard theater entrance for sow reservations

And Syd Normans, Deck 7, midship for restaurant reservations. 

10 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Theoretically the NCL app should work. On our cruises, the app was not loaded with all shows. 

Theoretically, the touch screen kiosks in elevator lobbies should work. 

We went to the box office, Theater Deck 6, forward, starboard theater entrance for sow reservations

And Syd Normans, Deck 7, midship for restaurant reservations. 

Thanks. Syd Normans - dinning and Theater - shows. 

We’ve heard Cruise Next for Platinum and above. We’ve heard Hibachi for dinner reservations. So just confirming from people who have actually said on Prima. 

48 minutes ago, BeaverPT said:

Thanks. Syd Normans - dinning and Theater - shows. 

We’ve heard Cruise Next for Platinum and above. We’ve heard Hibachi for dinner reservations. So just confirming from people who have actually said on Prima. 

Been on the Prima twice.

Go to the Cruise Next desk on embarkation day to sign up for Platinum benefits (e.g., Wines Around the World wine tasting, behind the scenes tour - both will sell out, so go early). 

On days other than embarkation day, restaurant reservations can be made in the Hasuki restaurant. 

A peak at the Prima

Edited by BirdTravels

I realize you specifically asked about where to make reservations on “embarkation”…however, I’ve read recently that some Entertainment reservations can now be made 21 days out via the app. 26 days for certain cabin types and Latitude status.  While I have not yet reached that window to verify…several CC posters have claimed this to be true.  I’m hoping so.

11 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

I realize you specifically asked about where to make reservations on “embarkation”…however, I’ve read recently that some Entertainment reservations can now be made 21 days out via the app. 26 days for certain cabin types and Latitude status.  While I have not yet reached that window to verify…several CC posters have claimed this to be true.  I’m hoping so.

That’s true. We only booked about a month ago so dinning was pretty much filled up but we could do entertainment 26 days out due to status but since our dining times fall within 2 hours of the shows it won’t let you book. We are planning on changing pretty much everything once on board. Never have booked this close to sailing or not been in the Haven so first time having these issues. 

30 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Been on the Prima twice.

Go to the Cruise Next desk on embarkation day to sign up for Platinum benefits (e.g., Wines Around the World wine tasting, behind the scenes tour - both will sell out, so go early). 

On days other than embarkation day, restaurant reservations can be made in the Hasuki restaurant. 

A peak at the Prima

Bird thank you for the cruise review link. Great insight, photos and experience. Thank you. 

18 minutes ago, BeaverPT said:

dining times fall within 2 hours of the shows it won’t let you book. We

Oh no…if that the case we are totally out of luck as most of our dining is 7-7:30.  Thank you for that insight.

21 minutes ago, BeaverPT said:

That’s true. We only booked about a month ago so dinning was pretty much filled up but we could do entertainment 26 days out due to status but since our dining times fall within 2 hours of the shows it won’t let you book. We are planning on changing pretty much everything once on board. Never have booked this close to sailing or not been in the Haven so first time having these issues. 

Are you doing NYC to Bermuda? If so, can you tell me day/times for Donna Summer and Price is Right?  TIA

15 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

Are you doing NYC to Bermuda? If so, can you tell me day/times for Donna Summer and Price is Right?  TIA

These are our show options:

Donna Summer Show

Monday, 4/17 @ 6:30pm or 10:00pm

Saturday, 4/22 @ 6:30pm or 10:00pm

Price is Right

Friday, 4/21 @ 7:00pm or 9:30pm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BeaverPT said:

Donna Summer Show

Monday, 4/17 @ 6:30pm or 10:00pm

Saturday, 4/22 @ 6:30pm or 10:00pm

Price is Right

Friday, 4/21 @ 7:00pm or 9:30pm

Don't miss the Price is Right. It's fun and they gave away several thousands of dollars in prizes. You could even win a car if guess the showcase showdown within $100. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Don't miss the Price is Right. It's fun and they gave away several thousands of dollars in prizes. You could even win a car if guess the showcase showdown within $100. 

Thanks, it sounds like so much fun.  Twenty years ago I went to the show when Bob Barker was emcee.  I didn’t get called “to come on down” but it was still a blast being in the audience.  I’ll report back if I’m lucky enough to play for real.

Edited by laudergayle
  • Like 1