Shuttle Service/Private Transfer Vancouver

regan3

As with every big city, there are various limo companies (sorry, live downtown, only limo we ever used was Aerocar from the airport and they died during Covid so I can't make any specific recommendations); both Uber and Lyft operate here these days; and if it's the airport/an airport hotel there is usually a 'milk run' shuttle that operates seasonally for about $20pp (i.e. for a solo it's cheaper, but for 2+ people a cab costs less) - most recently I believe it was Ace Charters operating this service, but at least two other companies have failed since I moved here in 2011 so I would not book anything in advance until after cruise season begins and you can verify they are still doing it this year...

If it's a downtown hotel don't book anything, especially not through your cruise line, as distances are TINY. Many hotels are easily walked to from the pier (if you have not booked one yet, stick those you are considering into Google Maps for detailed walking directions, I've plonked in my personal recco the YWCA for now on this link) and even if not walkable, a cabuber will likely cost at most US$10 equivalent to anywhere downtown.

We booked round trip with CanTrip Shuttles and they were just amazing....They personally called me to make arrangements before, during to verify our departure time from the ship and after using them to make sure we had good service, and their price was so much lower than other companies I checked for our group of 6. 

https://cantripshuttle.com

Also there was a possibility that we might be selected for additional covid testing (September 2022) cruise and they were going to take us to the government testing center and wait and then take us to the ship. Luckily this didn't happen but we were prepared.

Edited by Ashland