Oceania Free Cruise

chelseabelsea

Hi everyone! I can’t believe it, but we are actually about to receive our free cruise! I have some basic questions that I figured this community might have answers to. Will we receive our standard “O” benefits? Tips, gratuities, shipboard credit during the freebie? Anything else we should be aware of? Thank you ☺️ 

I've got a long way to go before my free cruise, taking #15 this summer.  How do you know what length of cruise you are eligible for, and what category you will sail in?  We've bounced between different veranda categories and the occasional penthouse.  Have also cruised for 7-10-12-16 days depending on itinerary.  Does O provide a list of available options?

4 minutes ago, china addict said:

I've got a long way to go before my free cruise, taking #15 this summer.  How do you know what length of cruise you are eligible for, and what category you will sail in?  We've bounced between different veranda categories and the occasional penthouse.  Have also cruised for 7-10-12-16 days depending on itinerary.  Does O provide a list of available options?

The free cruise is 14 days. If you choose one that is less than that you are cheating yourself. If you choose one that is more then you pay the difference. You are in the average of what rooms you have booked for the previous 19 cruises. Try to find a 14 day cruise on an itinerary that you want to go on that is expensive. We went on a Norway Fjords cruises, which is only offered a couple times a year and is expensive, it just happened to be 14 day. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks, Orv, for your great advice.

BTW, we once shared a private tour of Ravello with you and another couple who announced they had "done" that beautiful little place in an hour and wanted to hit the souvenir shops!  Remember?

37 minutes ago, china addict said:

Thanks, Orv, for your great advice.

BTW, we once shared a private tour of Ravello with you and another couple who announced they had "done" that beautiful little place in an hour and wanted to hit the souvenir shops!  Remember?

I remember someone that wasn't happy that we wanted to spend more time in Ravello instead of Positano as we had been there multiple times before. I think we had set the tour up to spend extra time in Ravello and had stated that up front. I think there were 4 of us couples on that tour. We actually were on a back-to-back on that cruise and hit that port twice within a couple of weeks. Nice to see you getting close to the 20th. At the 15th it's not too hard to get there. With what we have booked we're looking at 30. 40 still seems a long way off. 

• Like 1