Adding kids to Steakhouse

djs263875

When we originally booked this cruise it was just my wife and I going and we had booked a night in the steakhouse (back when the fee was lower). Since then my wife decided we needed to bring our teenagers with us and she wants to treat them to the steakhouse. I hate to cancel our current reservation with the lower rate, but the cruise planner does not have an option to add anyone to the reservation. Can I call my PVP to add the stowaways to this reservation (obviously at the higher rate) or do I have to suck it up, cancel the current reservation, and pay the higher rate for everyone?  

Your PVP should be able to help you book at the higher rate and connect the reservations without canceling those who have already booked.  I wouldn’t do anything until I called and had someone look at it.  

Even without doing it before your cruise, the statehouse should still be able to help you at the statehouse, just make sure the reservation date and time are the same.  Since you are already working with a PVP and it sounds like you are ok prepaying then definitely call ahead of time.