Bid to upgrade being rolled out

Cathygh

2 hours ago, Bazrat said:

Was that the p&o cruise or the princess one

Sorry, only just seen this.  It was my P&O one.  I refused the first offers as I felt they did not value the fact they ignored my mental health issues.  Eventually without much prompting I received the final offer before it went higher up the chain.  The health issues were the thing they were worried about having not acted on.  Very much appreciated how reasonable and apologetic they were.  Despite all my "discussions" about insurance etc I'd never actually made a formal complaint to a cruise line so was very surprised how nice they tried to be.

The Princess cruise, one year on, is actually my aunt's complaint as my bit was sorted last year. That has been with the insurance Ombudsman for five months and she told me last week a decision has been reached and the Ombudsman and insurer are discussing it.  To give Princess their due a full apology was received by both of us with an explanation as to what went wrong.  I did not ask for anything other than that so was very happy.

1 hour ago, Megabear2 said:

Sorry, only just seen this.  It was my P&O one.  I refused the first offers as I felt they did not value the fact they ignored my mental health issues.  Eventually without much prompting I received the final offer before it went higher up the chain.  The health issues were the thing they were worried about having not acted on.  Very much appreciated how reasonable and apologetic they were.  Despite all my "discussions" about insurance etc I'd never actually made a formal complaint to a cruise line so was very surprised how nice they tried to be.

The Princess cruise, one year on, is actually my aunt's complaint as my bit was sorted last year. That has been with the insurance Ombudsman for five months and she told me last week a decision has been reached and the Ombudsman and insurer are discussing it.  To give Princess their due a full apology was received by both of us with an explanation as to what went wrong.  I did not ask for anything other than that so was very happy.

To honest I have issues with Princess after they refused to let me swap our deposit to another cruise.