Online gift store

Dippy Dawg

I made a purchase for our upcoming cruise for the end of May from the online gift shop.  I can see the item on my Booking and Order Details.  I have noticed that the specific item I purchased is no longer available in the online store.  Is it safe to assume that since I haven't received a message saying the item is no longer available that it will still be in my cabin when I get onboard?

51 minutes ago, Dippy Dawg said:

I made a purchase for our upcoming cruise for the end of May from the online gift shop.  I can see the item on my Booking and Order Details.  I have noticed that the specific item I purchased is no longer available in the online store.  Is it safe to assume that since I haven't received a message saying the item is no longer available that it will still be in my cabin when I get onboard?

Nope.  Never assume

55 minutes ago, Dippy Dawg said:

Yes, if the item is completely out of stock by your cruise, they will email you and refund you for the order. I've always be notified before I arrived to the ship if I wasn't getting my Funshop purchase 

58 minutes ago, starstruck05 said:

Yes, if the item is completely out of stock by your cruise, they will email you and refund you for the order. I've always be notified before I arrived to the ship if I wasn't getting my Funshop purchase 

I had a different experience.  I did not get notified, the item was not there.  I eventually went to GS and asked about it and that is when I was told it wasn't available.  So I guess the safest thing is:

1 hour ago, FastShip24 said:

Nope.  Never assume

Good lucK 😄

• Like 1