Koningsdam changing room or showers by pool?

renee00

Does the Koningsdam have changing rooms or showers in the pool area? I see on the deck plan that there are bathrooms right there, but my family was hoping for showers to change in rather than wearing wet suits back to our cabin and then having to wait for everyone to shower one after another.

I see on halfacts that there's a picture of a shower on the lido deck, but it doesn't show if it's only for the spa customers or available for everyone. Or does the gym have showers?

Thanks, all!

7 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Gym doesn't have showers. The showers in the pool area are for rinsing off after swim or hot tub.

Only other possibilities would be in the spa area, which I think would be for the spa customers. 

That's too bad! Thanks for the info though.

Every ship I have been has allowed people to use the showers in the spa area which is usually located near the gym. There is usually a sauna or steam room that can be used by anyone there too. Many cruisers who are sharing rooms will have some people shower in the spa change room areas. 

2 hours ago, cruising sister said:

Every ship I have been has allowed people to use the showers in the spa area which is usually located near the gym. There is usually a sauna or steam room that can be used by anyone there too. Many cruisers who are sharing rooms will have some people shower in the spa change room areas. 

That's good to know, thanks! I think we'll check it out as soon as we board.