Dietary restrictions - Yacht Club Restaurant

ElizaSTN

Hello!  We're new to MSC and are thinking of booking the Yacht Club on the Meraviglia in May or June.  One of the members of our group is suffering from gastric cancer and is on a limited diet.  He does best with plain meat, fish and vegetables without any sauces. Can the Yacht Club restaurant accommodate requests like this? Just a plain protein? We've sailed in the Haven and it wasn't an issue - there's always steak on the menu and they go above and beyond to accommodate any dietary restrictions. I've been looking at the Yacht Club menus and there isn't always something plain (or something that could be made plain) on the menu.

Thanks for the info!

The always available selection has a plain steak and chicken. However, anything on the main section of the menu could be ordered without sauce. The Yacht Club Maitre'd is always accommodating and an early conversation with them would definitely get your friends requirements covered. I'm sure they'd be happy to prepare specific meals, with sufficient notice. 

My wife is gluten free.  They took very good care of here, we had a meeting after dinner each night to go over the next day's meals so they could prepare.  The made her several things that were not on the menu.  The Chef even came to our table one night to make sure everything was OK.

Yes, I think you will be fine.