Inclusive excursions

Cynthia Darch

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in the forum but do we need to book inclusive excursions before departure and if so how, as I cannot see this on the cruise personaliser. I appreciate that with additional excursions we do need to a few weeks prior.

34 minutes ago, Cynthia Darch said:

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in the forum but do we need to book inclusive excursions before departure and if so how, as I cannot see this on the cruise personaliser. I appreciate that with additional excursions we do need to a few weeks prior.

Yes you do need to book them and they are available to book when all the excursions (paid and unpaid) are released some weeks before the cruise. (I don't know how far in advance of a cruise Saga are currently making the excursions available to book.)

• Like 2

Yes you do need to book the included excursions if you want to go on them, there are typically morning and afternoon departures to choose from however some time slots are more popular than others. Excursion booklets with details on the included and optional tours are sent approx 6-8 weeks before departure.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 4/2/2023 at 4:48 PM, david05 said:

Yes you do need to book them and they are available to book when all the excursions (paid and unpaid) are released some weeks before the cruise. (I don't know how far in advance of a cruise Saga are currently making the excursions available to book.)

Told today by phone that its 6 weeks prior 

On 4/2/2023 at 9:17 PM, david05 said:

It might also be worth mentioning that the inclusive excursions can get fully booked up so don't leave it too long to book any you might want to do.

But surely they must put on enough for everyone who wants one, its like not having enough food. 

8 hours ago, Windsurfboy said:

But surely they must put on enough for everyone who wants one, it’s like not having enough food. 

Yes enough for everyone, certain times throughout the day will be popular and become fully book but there will always be availability at other times.

1 hour ago, cruiserj1965 said:

Yes enough for everyone, certain times throughout the day will be popular and become fully book but there will always be availability at other times.

Whilst often the case, it is not always the case. Availability of transport may be a factor but I have known included excursions to be fully booked.