Dragon’s Breath Zip Line

We have cruises booked for January and March of 2024. Both will have a stop at Labadee. In researching excursions we noticed that neither cruise lists the Zip Line. Is there any maintenance going on next spring. Will the zip line still be running. The family is bummed about this. 😀

7 hours ago, marymunro said:

We were on Oasis in Jan 2023, and the Labadee excursuions were not published until Oct-Nov. I would recommend to wait until Black Friday sale. 

Thank you. It was interesting to see the comment above about it available for their February cruise, but not available for our cruises in January and March. 

3 hours ago, cruisefan0110 said:

Thank you. It was interesting to see the comment above about it available for their February cruise, but not available for our cruises in January and March. 

I don't know if this is good or bad news for you, but I was in the app a few minutes ago looking at excursions and noticed that the zip line is no longer offered. I then checked online, with the same result. Dragon's Splash Waterslide and Dragon's Tail Coaster are still there.

As it's a family cruise with several members interested in the zip line, we'll be checking regularly on availability.

2 hours ago, Fouremco said:

I don't know if this is good or bad news for you, but I was in the app a few minutes ago looking at excursions and noticed that the zip line is no longer offered. I then checked online, with the same result. Dragon's Splash Waterslide and Dragon's Tail Coaster are still there.

As it's a family cruise with several members interested in the zip line, we'll be checking regularly on availability.

This is absolutely hilarious. Because of your post, I rechecked both of ours. And now (drum roll please) both cruises show the zip line. Go figure. 

2 hours ago, cruisefan0110 said:

This is absolutely hilarious. Because of your post, I rechecked both of ours. And now (drum roll please) both cruises show the zip line. Go figure. 

Well, that's great news! You'd better book quickly before it disappears!

On 4/5/2023 at 9:17 PM, Fouremco said:

Well, that's great news! You'd better book quickly before it disappears!

I guess you were right. I talked about this with my wife last night. Went in this morning and it’s gone again for both cruises.