Traveling with our fathers who are in their 80s

msakmom

My husband and I are taking both of our fathers on a cruise to Bermuda.  Both have lost their wives in the last 5 years. They've both wanted to cruise for a long time.  This is a memory we want to create with them.  While in Bermuda, what tour would you suggest we do with them?  Their walking abilities are limited.

45 minutes ago, msakmom said:

My husband and I are taking both of our fathers on a cruise to Bermuda.  Both have lost their wives in the last 5 years. They've both wanted to cruise for a long time.  This is a memory we want to create with them.  While in Bermuda, what tour would you suggest we do with them?  Their walking abilities are limited.

I suggest an island tour with Heidi Cowan, https://www.bermudabyways.com/tours/

Depends what you mean by limited. If they can do a little walking, St.George is nice and compact. The National Museum at the Dockyard. There is a free trolley that runs around the Dockyard if they can't walk much. 

If they like beaches you can take a taxi to beautiful  Horseshoe Bay. Taxis go right down and up to the beach. They would not have to walk far. 

Famous Homes and Hideaways cruise https://www.islandtourcentre.com/sightseeing-cruises/famous-homes-hideaways/

Edited by Charles4515