Arvia Godmother on Ant and Dec Takeaway

Gettingwarmer

18 hours ago, Cpt Pugwash said:

Well 'm Proud to be 'lower class' because one of the benefits for me was not wanting a 'career' or to 'climb the Corporate Ladder' it let me live my life the way i wanted not the way others did there's.

I 'did' what was right not just say it including when others wanted me to do different to suit/benefit them.

I treat every single person with the same respect job titles mean nothing to me, if someone disrespects me i do the  same to them no matter who they are.

When my time comes to leave this earth i will be Proud of what i've given/done in my life not how far up a job 'Chain of Command' i managed to climb.

Always said i was Not everyone's 'cup of tea', didn't say the 'right' thing in trying to be if i had wanted to do that i would have to have gone against my principles.

Never ever seen a Job Description where  it said 'you deserve more respect than other's'.

Proud to be 'common'.

(P.S Still hate Ant & Dec Common or Posh)😜

Nowt up with that Capt , it's what you are that counts and on the bottom of my posts

is a reminder to what I am ..  " Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else "🙂