Thermal Spa - Prima?

BlueHawk0172

My fiancée and I are going on our first cruise this November, a quick 3 day on the Joy to see if she's okay with cruising. Meanwhile we're also planning our honeymoon for October next year and had been looking at a Mediterranean cruise on the Prima or Viva. I've been trying to weigh the pros/cons of a Balcony vs Spa Balcony and as far as I can tell the Spa Balcony just grants you access to the thermal spa, nothing extra? But it also looks like I can just buy the thermal spa cruise pass for less than a Spa Balcony. I know the Spa pass "can" sell out, but does it usually?

-TLDR how quick does the thermal spa pass sell out, if at all?

3 hours ago, BlueHawk0172 said:

My fiancée and I are going on our first cruise this November, a quick 3 day on the Joy to see if she's okay with cruising. Meanwhile we're also planning our honeymoon for October next year and had been looking at a Mediterranean cruise on the Prima or Viva. I've been trying to weigh the pros/cons of a Balcony vs Spa Balcony and as far as I can tell the Spa Balcony just grants you access to the thermal spa, nothing extra? But it also looks like I can just buy the thermal spa cruise pass for less than a Spa Balcony. I know the Spa pass "can" sell out, but does it usually?

-TLDR how quick does the thermal spa pass sell out, if at all?

It basically it is only spa access. And a room near the spa,,, which is under the pool deck which some do not like. Book a regular room. Buy spa passes. You can cancel the spa up to the week of cruise if you change your mind. 

There are some Prima Thermal Suite photos on Post #37 below

Definitely weigh out the cost differences. We booked our cruise this summer on the Prima when it was more advantageous for us to book a spa balcony room.  If you book a regular balcony room, you will have the option to purchase a spa pass before your cruise, which is what we have done.