Crown Grill reserved and paid for - No longer in MedallionClass app

Jersey42

I just booked a cruise this morning..  I was able to find an acceptable date and time for the Crown Grill, so I reserved it using the MedallionClass app. My credit card was charged immediately and the reservation initially appeared in the Dine My Way section of the app.  Now the app shows no record of the reservation, but it will let me book the MDR (or Sabbatinis) for the same day.  So do I have a CG reservation and how do I prove it when I get on the ship.  All I can show is a credit card charge from "PRINCESS CRUISES PASSA" for $78.

19 minutes ago, Jersey42 said:

I just booked a cruise this morning..  I was able to find an acceptable date and time for the Crown Grill, so I reserved it using the MedallionClass app. My credit card was charged immediately and the reservation initially appeared in the Dine My Way section of the app.  Now the app shows no record of the reservation, but it will let me book the MDR (or Sabbatinis) for the same day.  So do I have a CG reservation and how do I prove it when I get on the ship.  All I can show is a credit card charge from "PRINCESS CRUISES PASSA" for $78.

Same thing happened to me. I went to GS and explained and they were able to see where I had paid. I was told to keep the reservation and GS credited my OB account. However, I did go by CG and confirm that my reservation was still on the books. All was good. 

1 hour ago, Jersey42 said:

You *should* have received an email "receipt" showing the amount of money paid.  It will not specify that it was for Crown Grill but it's as close to one as you'll get.

I have this issue to.  My iPhone app no longer shows my reservation at SLM on Enchanted but the web version of the app shows it and Princess employees see that I'm still booked.  Very strange.

OP here.  I just wanted to follow up with the end result.

• The Crown Grill credit card charge remained pending for several days.
  • The reservation stayed missing from the Android app, iPhone app and the web app.
  • I called Princess and they saw no Crown Grill reservation for me, but the person I spoke with did not have access to the pending charge info.  He made me another Crown Grill reservation and I was charged once again.  He said the initial pending charge should eventually disappear, but if not to call back and they would fix it.
  • Both pending credit card charges remained for several days.
  • As of today the initial pending charge is gone, the second charge (correctly) went through and the dinner reservation currently appears on all of the apps.

I am still not sure what happened, but everything is back the way it should be.