Pricing question

Sheep Flavour

4 hours ago, Vampiress88 said:

Going by the photos couldn’t they just separate the beds, push the one on the right to the wall and then there would still be 66.5cm space but in the middle? Or am I being thick 

It would be preferable for us if they did, my DW needs access from the right hand side and likes the L/H side flush with the wall, it makes her feel safer. The set up on Azura, Ventura and Britannia's balcony cabins is her ideal bedroom configuration.

14 hours ago, Vampiress88 said:

Going by the photos couldn’t they just separate the beds, push the one on the right to the wall and then there would still be 66.5cm space but in the middle? Or am I being thick 

14 hours ago, TigerB said:

You couldn't move the right bed to as far as the bathroom wall for several reasons. It would obstruct that vent at the back and the bathroom door; furthermore, the headboard is fixed to the wall.

There are several options.

(1) Move the left bed as far as it go, and put its bedside unit in the middle. That would mean there would be a gap of 35.5cm to the left, 45cm in the middle, and the gap at the right would still be 66.5cm.

(2) Move the right side of the bed to its right as far as it would go, and put its bedside unit in the middle. That would mean the gap to the left would still be 80.5cm, the gap in the middle would be 45cm, and the gap at the right would be reduced to 21.5cm.

(3) Separate both beds and move both bedside units into the middle. That would mean the gap to the left would be 35.5cm, the gap to the right would be 21.5cm, and the gap in the middle would be 90cm.  That would give enough space in the middle for a wheelchair user to transfer to either bed of their choosing.

Or, you could just leave them as a queen and enjoy some nightime spooning!😉🤭

Sorry, I have just read these posts again and seen that you wrote about moving the right bed to the wall; my frazzled brain mistakenly read that 'left', hence the first paragraph in my response refers to the bathroom wall, which in that cabin is on the left. So. It was me that was being thick!😏

You couldn't move the right bed to the right wall as the headboard slides along a poles and wouldn't reach that wall. We'll, you could at a push, but the beds would be offset, you wouldn't have a headboard, and you would reduce the space at the foot of the bed.

My three suggestions still stand, which is not relevant to you of course because you wouldn't have such a cabin, but may be relevant to others.

10 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

It would be preferable for us if they did, my DW needs access from the right hand side and likes the L/H side flush with the wall, it makes her feel safer. The set up on Azura, Ventura and Britannia's balcony cabins is her ideal bedroom configuration.

My wife has to access from the left, so the layout as it is would suit her. If yours has to access from the right, and you prefer two singles, then my third suggestion in post #24 would be of more benefit to you; that way there would be plenty of space between the two beds.

It's a moot point though as you've already said you probably wouldn't have an inside cabin. It may be useful for others though.