Quantum Questions

Our 3 generation group of 10 is booked on Quantum for the May 29th 7 day return Seattle Alaska cruise.  DH and I have sailed Anthem, but I have a few questions about Quantum.

The Noodle Shop shows on the deck plans; is it still there? What are typical hours?

What are the shows other than Starwater?

Some of our group want to do the Puzzle room and the I-Fly and Northstar, can these be booked ahead for the complimentary items?

Do Bumper cars require advance reservation?

The largest group I've sailed with was 8 people, but we are 10--do I need to email dining@rcl.com or directly to the ship to confirm that our linked reservations for fixed early dining will give us one table?

We have 4 ocean view balconies on deck 7. Will we be able to open the balcony dividers?

Are blankets available to use on the balcony or at the movies?

Are Sitka, Skagway, Juneau, and Victoria tendered or docked?

Thanks in advance, DH and I did this itinerary about 6 years ago on Explorer, but we're very excited to do a bigger ship.

Barb

Noodle Shop is currently closed.

Day 1 was a comedian, Day 2 was the Australian "Beatles", Day 3 was "Feathers and Sequins", tonight it's Jeremy Ansley, a juggler.

Yes, you can book the IFly and Northstar in advance. Not sure about the Puzzle Room.

Bumpers cars...no advance reservation...just show up and stand in the queue.

Yes, email or call RCCL if you like a table for 10. 

We were able to open our balcony dividers last year...but we only had 2 cabins. Just ask your cabin steward.

Yes, there are blankets available for your cabin and movies.

Sitka, Skagway, Juneau, and Victoria were all docking ports. (Last year, for Sitka...there was a free shuttle to town, Skagway was cancelled due to a rockslide at the cruise terminal, the ship docked in downtown Juneau, and we walked to town in Victoria.

* We are currently onboard the Quantum...Brisbane to Honolulu...Day 4 of 17.

5 hours ago, barb in ga said:

Bonsai3s--Are the other shows you mentioned all held in the Royal Theater? Thanks for all the info, 

Barb

Barb,

Yes...all in the theater.

All the shows have been very popular (SRO) with the mostly Aussie crowd. 

Tonights show is a mentalist/hypnotist...Phoenix.

We asked about the Puzzle Room during our walk inside the Seaplex...the crew walked us over to the puzzle 8room but it was closed yesterday. She said "check the app for reservations".

* For this sailing, the IFly and Nortstar are free on seadays. For Alaska sailings, it's free only on port days.

* Interesting Note: We are crossing the International Dateline today...this sailing will have 2 "Day 4's".....so Day 4 yesterday, and Day 4 again today. :classic_smile:

* FYI: Shows for Alaska sailings will be different.

• Like 1