MSC World Europa Mediterranean Itinerary and Themed Nights

heathstockton4

Now that she is in the med and starting her 7 day round trip itinerary, would anyone be able to supply details of the planned themed/gala nights, presume these will remain the same throughout the summer and also guessing one will be the Wednesday night with a day at sea on Thursday.

Thought it be would useful for anyone on the itinerary over the coming months, we board in Genoa on Sunday 23rd April so will update with details if none supplied before we board.

Would also be interested to know what the early and late dinings times are in the MDR, again we can advise from next week.

I really hope that the day at sea isn't gala night because we disembark in Barcelona the day after. Hopefully the gala night will be the night before the day at sea after leaving Valetta.

Even better should be if the gala night was the night before Naples since we will arrive there after lunch but I understand that won't happen because lots of people will embark that day in Genoa.

18 hours ago, sverigecruiser said:

I really hope that the day at sea isn't gala night because we disembark in Barcelona the day after. Hopefully the gala night will be the night before the day at sea after leaving Valetta.

Even better should be if the gala night was the night before Naples since we will arrive there after lunch but I understand that won't happen because lots of people will embark that day in Genoa.

It definitely is the day at sea, it was the same for when the ship was in Dubai. 

We get off in Barcelona too, so not sure what we are going to do, especially given they will want our suit cases to move. 

1 hour ago, RBrowny said:

It definitely is the day at sea, it was the same for when the ship was in Dubai. 

We get off in Barcelona too, so not sure what we are going to do, especially given they will want our suit cases to move. 

Usually the suitcases go out at night after you get back to your room.  I admit it will be inconvenient but it certainly is doable.  Or walk off the ship with your suitcases.  

1 hour ago, RBrowny said:

I don't think that it was the day at sea when we did the same itinerary on Meraviglia.

7 hours ago, sverigecruiser said:

I don't think that it was the day at sea when we did the same itinerary on Meraviglia.

I'm not going to lie. There's people on here now, doing the same ship and on Facebook groups who have said the same. It may be different, but that's the information I have 

6 hours ago, RBrowny said:

I'm not going to lie. There's people on here now, doing the same ship and on Facebook groups who have said the same. It may be different, but that's the information I have 

I'm sure that information is correct. It will not be the perfect scenario for our last night on the ship but we will just have to do the best of the situation. We will probably dress up for dinner and eat early and after dinner we can dress down a little for the rest of the evening.