The Job could be yours you are the new president of Princess what changes would you do

BCCRUSINGCOUPLE

13 minutes ago, Kay S said:

One thing I have always disliked about Princess is the lack of comfortable seating in the cabins.  I guess some people want to sit in bed and watch TV, but that is not comfortable to me.  The barrel chairs were more comfortable than the newest ones, but not by much.  HAL and Carnival tend to have sofas in ever the lowest category cabins.  We have moved to mini suites and deluxe balconies on Princess.  Remember the Pacific Princess (best ship ever in the fleet)?  Sofas.  

The cruise line can’t make money on you if you’re sitting in your cabin watching TV.  I’m fairly certain this phenomenon is driven by $$

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cruise till you drop said:

The cruise line can’t make money on you if you’re sitting in your cabin watching TV.  I’m fairly certain this phenomenon is driven by $$

Probably.

19 hours ago, Cruise till you drop said:

I think they've solved people watching TV in the cabins. The movie selection is so outdated that there's nothing to watch unless you've been living in a cave for the past years before sailing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1