Celebrity or Holland America

peajay

If entertainment is among your “wants” we would suggest X.  HAL has been so busy cutting back on entertainment it is difficult to keep up with the news

If early to bed and early to rise is your mantra than you might prefer HAL

Hsnk

10 minutes ago, Tampa Girl said:

Perhaps they will return.  Somewhere I read on this forum that HAL is attempting to renegotiate their contract with LC.

I don't think one should book a future cruise on a "maybe".  HAL has been less than forthcoming about what they hope to do in this area. I could not get any kind of answer from them on recent Westerdam cruise where the LCS group that had been in residence packed up and left at the end of one BTB. No replacement and no answer to my query about future via Navigator (other than to say that my response was received and my opinion valued.... 😕).  The LCS sat dark for the rest of the cruise. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cruisemom42 said:

I don't think one should book a future cruise on a "maybe".  HAL has been less than forthcoming about what they hope to do in this area. I could not get any kind of answer from them on recent Westerdam cruise where the LCS group that had been in residence packed up and left at the end of one BTB. No replacement and no answer to my query about future via Navigator (other than to say that my response was received and my opinion valued.... 😕).  The LCS sat dark for the rest of the cruise. 

As I said, 'Perhaps."  Read Copper's post on 'Just off the Nieuw Amsterdam."  Copper is a very knowledgeable and reliable poster.