Seascape Bar Service

Oxo

Sat daily on Deck 8 outside for x number of days by the Specialty Restaurants. NEVER, was there a Waiter to ask if you needed a drink. You had to go inside to order your own.

Sat on Deck 6 above the Seascape Bar at 1pm. A Waiter delivered drinks to a table of 6 sitting next to us. Waiter walked past us, I called waiter over to order a drink. 
Waiter said Deck 6 Bar is closed, go to Deck 5 to order a drink. Asked waiter if he could get us a drink. No, Bar on 6 closed. I asked where did you get that table their drinks. He said they ordered from Deck 5. 
So, I asked if he could get us a drink from 5. Only after going back and forth with him did he agree to get us a drink. That's when I said I will get my own since I had to go round and round with you to do your job.
Bar in Buffet very limited in drinks to serve. They say go out to Jungle Pool Bar. Jungle Bar fits not open until 11 or 12 depending on day. So, SOL.

This is the experience we had. If you had a different one, great. This is not a complaint, only an experience and not a very good one after 7 days. 

37 minutes ago, Oxo said:

Sat daily on Deck 8 outside for x number of days by the Specialty Restaurants. NEVER, was there a Waiter to ask if you needed a drink. You had to go inside to order your own.

Sat on Deck 6 above the Seascape Bar at 1pm. A Waiter delivered drinks to a table of 6 sitting next to us. Waiter walked past us, I called waiter over to order a drink. 
Waiter said Deck 6 Bar is closed, go to Deck 5 to order a drink. Asked waiter if he could get us a drink. No, Bar on 6 closed. I asked where did you get that table their drinks. He said they ordered from Deck 5. 
So, I asked if he could get us a drink from 5. Only after going back and forth with him did he agree to get us a drink. That's when I said I will get my own since I had to go round and round with you to do your job.
Bar in Buffet very limited in drinks to serve. They say go out to Jungle Pool Bar. Jungle Bar fits not open until 11 or 12 depending on day. So, SOL.

This is the experience we had. If you had a different one, great. This is not a complaint, only an experience and not a very good one after 7 days. 

You probably weren't served because of your bare feet. 

• Like 1

Been ordering caesar bloody Mary all week with the Easy Plus Pkg.

Today charged $10.35 for one?

Didn't have to sign bill.

Saw on my Billing account. Went to Guest Relations to question charge. GR stated it was for Caesars Bloody Mary. I asked why. They will remove $10.35. 

Be careful of your charges. Will check to see if it is reversed.