Taxi transfer from Zeebrugge to Bruges

Travrat

I was looking at transfer from Zeebruges to Bruges through Viator, Get Your Guide, etc and it seems like a lot of waiting for the bus both at the port and in town. If a bus you wait for fills up before you get on you have to wait another 30 minutes before the next one. Many reviews said it was unorganized and difficult to find the bus for return to ship. Has anyone recently taken a taxi there and back? I know there are taxis available at the port and in the city center. I would like to know the cost and how easy it was to get a taxi back to the ship from Bruges. The ship is charging $159 pp which is ridiculous!

• Like 1

NCL charges $99/pp for "Bruges on your own".  Basically it's the shuttle service for $99/pp.  Hope to find a cheaper alternative as well.  I'm traveling with my two grown daughters, so taxi might be the way to go, but so far had not been able to find more info regarding taxi between Zeebruges to Bruges.  Help!

• Like 1

On 4/28/2023 at 7:14 AM, jerrib said:

I've been searching online and have found this, not sure how up-to-date info is -

Taxi - The official fixed rate for Zeebrugge to Bruges is € 50

Cruise Express  (shuttle to town) - € 20 return
https://www.cruise-express.be/en/

Thank you so much for the link.  I'll email them to get more information.  It appears that the website is updated in 2023, so I'm hoping the information is all current.  I appreciate you sharing the link!! 

On 4/28/2023 at 4:14 PM, jerrib said:

I've been searching online and have found this, not sure how up-to-date info is -

Taxi - The official fixed rate for Zeebrugge to Bruges is € 50

Cruise Express  (shuttle to town) - € 20 return
https://www.cruise-express.be/en/

Just did cruise express today to Bruges. Dropped off where all the buses park so its a little walk to the center of town but taxi can go right into center, if you want to pay the extra. Had a wonderful day, be sure you do a canal cruise!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 4/27/2023 at 7:25 PM, SMF916 said:

NCL charges $99/pp for "Bruges on your own".  Basically it's the shuttle service for $99/pp.  Hope to find a cheaper alternative as well.  I'm traveling with my two grown daughters, so taxi might be the way to go, but so far had not been able to find more info regarding taxi between Zeebruges to Bruges.  Help!

we are arriving in Bruges in a couple of weeks.  What transportation did you end up using?  

11 hours ago, smurfington said:

we are arriving in Bruges in a couple of weeks.  What transportation did you end up using?  

I bought the express bus tickets

ahead of my trip. Unfortunately NCL claimed that they couldn’t dock that day, so we ended up not being able to visit Bruges at all which I’m still very disappointed about. The Express refunded my ticket purchase promptly after I requested it. I was relieved and appreciative of that. 

15 minutes ago, SMF916 said:

I bought the express bus tickets

ahead of my trip. Unfortunately NCL claimed that they couldn’t dock that day, so we ended up not being able to visit Bruges at all which I’m still very disappointed about. The Express refunded my ticket purchase promptly after I requested it. I was relieved and appreciative of that. 

Thank you, SMF916!  Sorry you were unable to visit Bruges, I'm looking forward to it so I hope our cruise gets to dock.