Singapore on Christmas Day

girlgummy

We will be flying into Singapore 2 days before our cruise leaves on 12/26, which means we will be there for Christmas Day. Does anyone know if most places are open on Christmas Day or do all the sights/restaurants/stores shut down like they do in America? What are some fun and interesting sites to see with my family of 4 (2 boys ages 12 and 16)? Thanks!

Have been in Singapore many times, including over Christmas. Everything that is tourist related will be open. Professional services like lawyers, stock exchanges, private doctors may be closed. Great things to do in Singapore, the Zoo, the Public Gardens, Chinatown, Little India, Marina Bay, Singapore Flyer, Raffles Boulevard. Singapore is one of our favorite places in the World. Since we live in The Philippines, and it is 3 hours away, we do several vacations a year here.  Have been to over 100 countries, Singapore is the safest place I have visited. The public transportation system MRT is great. Nice friendly taxis, good bus service, even a hop on hop off tour bus company. Let me know if you have offer questions. 

• Like 2