Iona balcony - are there hammock hooks?

Hello, we are back off to Norway again this summer. Last year was our first cruise and we opted for an inside cabin. Needless to say we loved it, and had a little snoop around a couple of already vacated balconies as we disembarked. Booked a balcony for this year as a result, but photos and reviews I've seen look like the balcony will have 2 small hard chairs, and a little table. Does anyone know if there are hooks for a camping style hammock to lounge in as we go through the Fjords?

Thanks 👍

24 minutes ago, newbie cruissy said:

Hello, we are back off to Norway again this summer. Last year was our first cruise and we opted for an inside cabin. Needless to say we loved it, and had a little snoop around a couple of already vacated balconies as we disembarked. Booked a balcony for this year as a result, but photos and reviews I've seen look like the balcony will have 2 small hard chairs, and a little table. Does anyone know if there are hooks for a camping style hammock to lounge in as we go through the Fjords?

Thanks 👍

No they do not have hammocks like Aida ships. 

7 minutes ago, newbie cruissy said:

Thanks, but do they have hooks, or anything else I could hang one on? I could take a camping hammock myself if it could be rigged up.

I'm thinking that the standard balconies are far too narrow for such an item.

10 minutes ago, wowzz said:

I'm thinking that the standard balconies are far too narrow for such an item.

Hmm, maybe. The bed is across the cabin, with space at the end to get past to access the balcony. So they must be 8 feet across minimum, maybe 10 feet on the diagonal.