Ports of Spain and Italy

I am stopping at the following ports on my cruise and I was wondering I can walk to the cities that my boat has docked. 

Mallorca (Palma)

Sicily (Palermo)

Salerno (Italy)

I am trying to avoid paying for ships excursions but from the description on Cruises web site shows that these cities are not close to the port and transport is needed.

You are in the wrong place for this question.  This board is for questions about technical problems using the forums.  You need to do research on the Ports of Call boards.  It is located further down on the main boards page.  EM

6 hours ago, Scott-23 said:

I am stopping at the following ports on my cruise and I was wondering I can walk to the cities that my boat has docked. 

Mallorca (Palma)

Sicily (Palermo)

Salerno (Italy)

I am trying to avoid paying for ships excursions but from the description on Cruises web site shows that these cities are not close to the port and transport is needed.

As Essiesmom states, you have posted on the incorrect forum. Note the following at the top of the first page of threads in this forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

For questions about Italy, click here Ports of Call - Europe - Eastern & Western - Italy Ports for the correct forum.

For questions about Spain, click here Ports of Cal - Europe - Eastern & Western - Spain Ports for the correct forum.

But first, please read the thread titles in those forums. Yes, there are pages and pages of threads, but the newer ones are on the first few pages. Threads are sorted by Recently Updated which means last post date with the earliest being first. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may be of interest to you. If you start a new thread in either forum, it is best to limit each inquiry to only one topic such as one port of call and of course, on the correct forum. You will get more replies that way. Be sure to mention your cruise line, ship, port or sail date in your message IF that sort of information will help your fellow Cruise Critic members help you.

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Happy sails,

Host Kat