Shore Excursions on Navigator

Havent been here for a while so Im not sure this question is in the tight place.  Im trying to find out where I can see the listings for shore excursions on the Navigator for the Ensenada and Catalina Island cruise?  Can someone direct me?

Edited by Keith1951

13 minutes ago, Keith1951 said:

Havent been here for a while so Im not sure this question is in the tight place.  Im trying to find out where I can see the listings for shore excursions on the Navigator for the Ensenada and Catalina Island cruise?  Can someone direct me?

Should be listed in the cruise planner. Might be a little early as you are still 7 months out. 

I was able to book my Ensenada excursion through the website. I tried on the app, but it would t allow me to finish the booking for some reason. The excursions seemed to be a little limited for our upcoming October cruise tbh. 

The easiest way is on the app - go to your info page and select select a different cruise.  At the bottom is the option to select ships.  Select the ship you are interested in and then a current or next cruise.  This displays the actual schedule for everything on that sailing.  Of course only works if there is a ship doing the route you are interested in currently.  Note that you don't have to be booked on these cruises to see what is happening on a ship or excursions.

We have been able to book most excursions a year in advance through the web.  Shorter cruises may not be available that early.  They do load excursions in blocks for several ships and time windows.