Northbound 6/14/2006

lillabella

I know there is a roll call list but there really hasn't been much activity on it so I figured I would try here. Anyone going on the Carnival Spirit on 6/14? We are taking our daughter (11y) and both sets of parents with us and we can hardly wait. From the look of past posts, not many kids head out on these cruises so my daughter is definitely interested in finding out if there are any kids her age (we know there will be but...)

This will be our first cruise outside of the Carib. so are all really excited to see what all the "fuss" is about. :) Alaska here we come - 93 more days!

I am sorry that your roll call is not very active. You just never know about them. I have been on some that are extremely active and then others barely make a conversation. All that I can tell you is to about every other day post on your roll call which will bring it up to the top of page 1. Maybe a shy person will see and post. That is about all that I can suggest.

marilyn

I am sorry that your roll call is not very active. You just never know about them. I have been on some that are extremely active and then others barely make a conversation. All that I can tell you is to about every other day post on your roll call which will bring it up to the top of page 1. Maybe a shy person will see and post. That is about all that I can suggest.

marilyn

Great suggestion - Thanks!

Archived