what's the dealio with bluetooth speakers?

22 hours ago, klfrodo said:

If it wasn’t a big enough problem then, why is it a problem now?

Anonymity maybe?

I assume it was a question of which was the bigger disruption to their vacation; taking the trip down to the lobby in the hopes they would send someone up in a timely fashion or just putting up with the inconsiderate jerk.

Just because the possible (and only possible as Carnival isn't much for enforcing rules) solution is more problematic than the original problem doesn't mean the original problem wasn't a problem.

If Carnival cared about its rules the mention to the attendant would have prompted the attendant to notify security. But Carnival doesn't really care about its rules so the crew are instructed to ignore rules violations.

Jerks shoving their music down the throats of others is a significant problem. It greatly diminishes the cruising experience.

• Like 3

On 5/13/2023 at 5:21 PM, klfrodo said:

If it wasn’t a big enough problem then, why is it a problem now?

Anonymity maybe?

The rules were being broken and I mentioned it to an employee. That employee didn't seem to care and instructed me to take it to guest services. I could have done that, maybe security would've been sent and the person or persons playing music would have to stop. Then the next day I'd have to do it again because it wasn't just an incident involving the same person. It was multiple people doing it throughout the sailing.

Sometimes it's just not worth the extra effort dealing with inconsiderate people, especially on vacation. Doesn't make it any less annoying though.

• Like 1