Earliest flight time from LGA?

1 hour ago, CruisingSince1982 said:

Hi - Our cruise arrives back in Manhattan, if all goes well, with a 7am disembarkation. Is an 11:15am flight feasible? It's Jet Blue, if that makes a difference.

If you have TSA Pre-Chek you probably can make it, but anything before noon is a bit chancy. Remember: for an 11:15 flight you have to be at the gate by 10:45 or risk losing your seat, And does “7 am” mean actual debarkation, or just the time the ship is due back?

14 hours ago, navybankerteacher said:

If you have TSA Pre-Chek you probably can make it, but anything before noon is a bit chancy. Remember: for an 11:15 flight you have to be at the gate by 10:45 or risk losing your seat, And does “7 am” mean actual debarkation, or just the time the ship is due back?

We do have pre-check, and it says that is the debarkation time. I figured if we lined up at 6am

to be at the front of the line, and had a car service scheduled for 7:30am, it would be ok? I did check to make sure that there aren’t any races going on that day. It is terminal B though, and I know that one can get crowded. Next flight time for us wouldn’t be until 5pm, and that’s just so late.

2 hours ago, CruisingSince1982 said:

We do have pre-check, and it says that is the debarkation time. I figured if we lined up at 6am

to be at the front of the line, and had a car service scheduled for 7:30am, it would be ok? I did check to make sure that there aren’t any races going on that day. It is terminal B though, and I know that one can get crowded. Next flight time for us wouldn’t be until 5pm, and that’s just so late.

If you can be off the ship before 8:00 and have Pre-Chek you should be OK .   If there were another flight an hour later, I’d go for it - but waiting until 5:00 would be “expensive” insurance.

On 5/14/2023 at 3:37 PM, navybankerteacher said:

If you can be off the ship before 8:00 and have Pre-Chek you should be OK .   If there were another flight an hour later, I’d go for it - but waiting until 5:00 would be “expensive” insurance.

I booked the flight 😮  Wish me luck!!