Transportation between 2 different Port Canaveral cruise terminals for disembarkation and then embarkation

MrsK

A  Port Canaveral taxi question...

Disembarking off of one ship and then immediately going to a different cruise ship, that is also docked at Port Canaveral for another cruise check in...... is a taxi driver going to be upset doing such a trip? 

I mean, definitely almost not worth their time to pick us up and drop us off at maybe the next terminal over (not sure about which terminals yet).  They would then have to get back in line and and start over again.

Anybody have any other easy ideas on how to pull this off?

Give a generous tip to the cab driver and it shouldn't be a problem. If your sailing on the same cruise line for the side by side cruises they may provide you with free shuttle transportation between ships. Ask at customer service on embarkation day.

3 hours ago, Corby114 said:

Give a generous tip to the cab driver and it shouldn't be a problem. If your sailing on the same cruise line for the side by side cruises they may provide you with free shuttle transportation between ships. Ask at customer service on embarkation day.

Thank you for your reply.  I think we will most likely have to use a cab.

We are not going with the same cruise line for the second cruise.

7 hours ago, Capt_BJ said:

when r u cruising?

you can see the port docking schedule here - they post in 6 month chunks and subject to change

image.thumb.png.1302e3efcbe83fc1f6df6db39af1850b.png

I did have a look at that already.  I thought it might help to see how far apart the ships might be.  Right now they are showing the schedule until the end of September. We are sailing in December.

I had another thought that I might check out also.

At the end of April we had the whole family (10 people) on a Disney Cruise.  We used a private shuttle from  Cruise Control Transportation to get from Orlando to the Port and back again.

I was wondering if a company like that might do a quick shuttle run down to another terminal in between one of their trips between the port and Orlando.

Might not be a viable option but one doesn't know that answer if we don't ask.