Anytime Dining on Eurodam

Hllb

We have anytime dining for our trip on Eurodam this summer. Is that only on the 2nd floor dining room, or can we be seated on the 3rd floor as well? Just wondering as there aren't a lot of tables on the 2nd floor for a family of 5 (and we will not be sharing with strangers).

11 minutes ago, Hllb said:

We have anytime dining for our trip on Eurodam this summer. Is that only on the 2nd floor dining room, or can we be seated on the 3rd floor as well? Just wondering as there aren't a lot of tables on the 2nd floor for a family of 5 (and we will not be sharing with strangers).

Anytime diners will enter the MDR on the second deck. In a few rare instances the third deck tables have been used for overflow. Groups of 5 can be seated at tables for 6 or 8. When I look at the MDR diagram on halfacts.com, I see quite a few such tables on the lower level. I know there were many groups of 6 passing by us while we dined on our Eurodam cruise this spring.

1 minute ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Anytime diners will enter the MDR on the second deck. In a few rare instances the third deck tables have been used for overflow. Groups of 5 can be seated at tables for 6 or 8. When I look at the MDR diagram on halfacts.com, I see quite a few such tables on the lower level. I know there were many groups of 6 passing by us while we dined on our Eurodam cruise this spring.

Thanks, I'll have to look at halfacts again. I thought I saw most of the 6 tops on the 3rd floor, but it was a while ago that I looked, so maybe I'm misremembering.

Edited by Hllb