TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

13 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

The luggage for those who did carryon

I don't think so. Flying through lhr to edi many times on BA, I have been on BA flights where they did have to check some passengers' carry ons because of lack of room in the overhead bins and it NEVER delayed the flight 2 hours. If it delayed it at all, it was 15-20 minutes. 

I think there was something else going on...

Maybe they were already having the IT issues that caused 200 canceled flights over the next couple of days...

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

I don't think so. Flying through lhr to edi many times on BA, I have been on BA flights where they did have to check some passengers' carry ons because of lack of room in the overhead bins and it NEVER delayed the flight 2 hours. If it delayed it at all, it was 15-20 minutes. 

I think there was something else going on...

Maybe they were already having the IT issues that caused 200 canceled flights over the next couple of days...

the pilot mentioned something about IT issues…. Of course, he also mentioned plenty about loading bags. I was on the starboard window, and we saw empty carts driven up to the plane and then driven away; it was incredibly strange 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

lobby full of people waiting for rides. Annnnnnd the Uber I scheduled last night just canceled 

IMG_0326.thumb.jpeg.84efdf3771903dfe9c1e2b2767fdc14d.jpeg

Ugh I hate that they do that! We had one that just never showed. How do they get to do that without penalty?????

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, RenoNanaOz said:

Ugh I hate that they do that! We had one that just never showed. How do they get to do that without penalty?????

it supposedly hurts their rating, but who knows? Barcelona isn’t the most Uber friendly place, and we’re out far enough that cabs don’t just come by unless they’re called 

• Like 3

B took a muffin out of breakfast three hours ago. She hasn’t eaten it. She hasn’t thrown it away. She’s carrying it around. Not in a purse or bag, just openly. She wants to take it on the Uber. I told her she can’t take it on the ship and I don’t know what her plans are here, but I’m pretty sure it’s basically a mascot now. Is… is she a drug mule?

IMG_0330.thumb.jpeg.c2db566675ca9173bf6ed8c41cc26e59.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 17

40 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

the pilot mentioned something about IT issues…. Of course, he also mentioned plenty about loading bags. I was on the starboard window, and we saw empty carts driven up to the plane and then driven away; it was incredibly strange 

🤯 Wow.  Super strange.

Maybe the baggage crew was on strike along with security...only doing a "quiet" strike.  

• Like 2

Last sent us in the “general complete” line because it was moving faster than priority. It didn’t look like priority was busy at all, but what the heck 

IMG_0338.thumb.jpeg.41812aa21416185ec7885b70494e949e.jpeg

security photos for all 

IMG_0339.thumb.jpeg.d7c244c65a3f0e5024159c0dc2d02cc8.jpeg

• Like 8