MSC World Europa Dining Questions

meliss35

Our Norwegian cruise was just cancelled, and we are looking to possibly book MSC World Europa. We have never sailed with MSC. What are the free restaurants and buffets on the World Europa? I have been searching online but can't find anything. Also, how does the specialty restaurant packages work? Do I purchase them before and how much are they? What specialty restaurants do you recommend? For the MDR restaurants, can we do anytime dining or do we need to choose early or late dining? If I choose late dining, do we only eat at one MDR restaurant the whole time? I see that there is a pizza restaurant, is there a charge to eat here? Thanks!!

On MSC you book by experience.  Bella has the least benefits, Fantastica is next.  Both of those experiences have only fixed seating dining.  Next up is the Aurea experience, and it has anytime dining, sometimes in a different dining room.  The fourth offering is the Yacht Club, which is an exclusive area with its own dining room.  Reading some of the threads here will give you more of an idea of what MSC offers.  EM

11 hours ago, meliss35 said:

Our Norwegian cruise was just cancelled, and we are looking to possibly book MSC World Europa. We have never sailed with MSC. What are the free restaurants and buffets on the World Europa? I have been searching online but can't find anything. Also, how does the specialty restaurant packages work? Do I purchase them before and how much are they? What specialty restaurants do you recommend? For the MDR restaurants, can we do anytime dining or do we need to choose early or late dining? If I choose late dining, do we only eat at one MDR restaurant the whole time? I see that there is a pizza restaurant, is there a charge to eat here? Thanks!!

Unless you are Aurea or YC, once you chose a dining preference ( early or late) you will be assigned a table number at a one particular MDR for the entire cruise. It will be on your key card. The name of the  MDR & the table number. Regarding the pizza restaurant… There is no charge for the pizza at the pizza buffet on World Europa. Next to the pizza there was also focaccia. On the other side was beef burgers, chicken sandwiches soft pretzels, hot dogs, cookies, fruit salad and some other American items. 
Enjoy your cruise.