Can I book 2 reservations in my name?

briternik

I am looking to take a cruise in 2025 and have booked a solo room on the Prima.  I would like to also make another reservation with a TBD person in case one of my friends decides to go with me.  No one wants to commit this far in advance, but I would like to have the reservation in case the price increases.  Is this allowed? 

Last year I wanted to book a specific cruise, but I wasn't sure if the 2nd person could go on the cruise as I was booking it about a year in advance. I was going to go as a solo if they couldn't. I called and asked NCL would it be better to add the 2nd person or remove the 2nd person later.  They told me it would be easier to remove the 2nd person's name then add them (as long as we did it before final payment was due).I would have to pay the solo supplement, but it was easier to remove the 2nd person's name. It turned out the 2nd person could go after all.

I would see if you can add a 2nd person's name to your current reservation and then make any changes before final payment is due.

Edited by genealogyfan

14 hours ago, genealogyfan said:

Last year I wanted to book a specific cruise, but I wasn't sure if the 2nd person could go on the cruise as I was booking it about a year in advance. I was going to go as a solo if they couldn't. I called and asked NCL would it be better to add the 2nd person or remove the 2nd person later.  They told me it would be easier to remove the 2nd person's name then add them (as long as we did it before final payment was due).I would have to pay the solo supplement, but it was easier to remove the 2nd person's name. It turned out the 2nd person could go after all.

I would see if you can add a 2nd person's name to your current reservation and then make any changes before final payment is due.

That won't work because if OP does goes alone, it would be in studio room and those sell out fast, hence the need to reserve now

OP, I would call NCL to make a second reservation-

• Like 1