Seven Mile Beach-day resort pass?

lizjoemom

Hi, we will be going on Emerald Princess PC in November and one of the stops is Grand Cayman. I was wondering if anyone knows of any all inclusive day resorts  near 7 mile beach or any other nearby beaches? I have been to GC a few times, but haven't been in awhile. We are looking to do a beach day in GC, but would like amenities like chairs and umbrellas and possibly food and drink. Thanks for any info!

There are no AI resorts on SMB.

You can go to Coral Beach, the only beach club left on SMB - https://coralbeach.ky

Or you can go to Public Beach, which has restroom facilities and such, and there are usually chair/umbrella/food vendors there when a cruise ship is in port.

Or you can DIY at one of the sections of SMB without facilities, like Governors or Cemetery.

Check some of the dozens of SMB and general “what beach” threads in this forum to see reviews and more info.

I feel you. This will be our first time back to Grand Cayman since the pandemic. I can't believe how much harder it is to find info and/or an open beach club anymore. We used to alway just get a cabana at Royal Palms but now I see that almost everything has closed. Curious if they couldn't survive the pandemic travel restrictions or just got bought out for more hotel/condo development. 

• Like 2