Club cabins on QE under pool

momphoto

Looking at the club Britannia cabins on Queen Elizabeth which are on deck 8, under the pool area.  Wondering if there is a lot of noise that comes from the pool deck?  Do they blast music like other cruise lines do?  First time on Cunard.

4 hours ago, momphoto said:

Looking at the club Britannia cabins on Queen Elizabeth which are on deck 8, under the pool area.  Wondering if there is a lot of noise that comes from the pool deck?  Do they blast music like other cruise lines do?  First time on Cunard.

Worth looking if you can get one of the Club rooms on deck 7 - that deck is very quiet if you’re concerned about noise levels.  For reference we’ve stayed on deck 8 before and noticed a little noise from furniture being moved early morning on the first day but after that didn’t notice it again 😀 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Host Hattie said:

Not loud music but you can hear furniture and sun loungers being moved

And it's a real drag when your ceiling begins to leak... 
(I've never noticed any noise during what I'd describe as an "inconvenient" time throughout the day/night. When I'm in the room, I usually have classical music playing softly in the background and rarely notice any extraneous sounds. A bump against the wall to the adjoining cabin is more frequent and noticeable.)