Ho wmany "knotties" are on this board?

Wow.. you are getting married in 12 days!! CONGRATS!!! You are going to have a BLAST on the Century. What a great ship. We sailed her in MAy 2003. Loved her so much, we are on the Galaxy (sister ship) for our HM in May in the Med. CANNOT WAIT!!

Have a blast and gives us a review when you get back! :)
danielle aka BostonChickie on the knot

[quote name='Reese1717']I'm a knottie also. I'm getting married on Valentines Day and cruising for our honeymoon on Feb. 19. (Celebrity Century) I'm SO excited, less than 2 weeks![/QUOTE]

Hi everyone,

I'm a kottie and getting married in St. Thomas during our cruise on the Carnival Glory. We are cruising on 04/22/06 and getting married on 04/25/06.

I am still in the preliminary planning stage. Hoping to find a dress soon.

I need all the help I can get.

[font=Comic Sans MS][/font]Knottie in the house! Wow, I can't beleive how many there are. I'm getting married on Princess in May 2006. So glad there are so many "in the same boat" to turn to here. It really helps!!!:)

Knottie here too. I'm redness over there.

We aren't getting married on a ship, but our HM is on Diamond Princess cruise to Alaska. We are very excited.

I mostly stick to the Central Florida board on the knot, but I did see cruise critic on the hm board too.

Me, too! Getting married on April 29 and sailing with the Miracle on the 1st!

BUT I did find the negativity too much to handle with CCL on theknot, so I've stopped going as much to their honeymoon board.

I thought I was going to have my head popped off when one girl told this other (who was totally hyped about her just-booked CCL cruise and looking for a little knot-love), "OMG, Call your TA fast and cancel your cruise 'cause you will hate it!! I've never been on Carnival before, but everyone says it sucks..." (or a paraphrase of this).

WHAT??!! This bride-to-be has just booked her honeymoon cruise and you are trashing it... and you've never even been on the line in question?!

=just venting there=

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
[COLOR=navy]I'm not a true "knottie":rolleyes: BUT I can tell you that I'm getting married in just 3 weeks and taking my honeymoon in April on the Carnival Sensation in April with two couples that are just delighted that our spring cruise will now find them on my honeymoon! Getting married here on St Paddy's Day at Sunset in a Vineyard... in jeans with lots of Margaritaville music and Rod Stewart... so I'm lovin' watching all of you plan your nuptials :)[/COLOR]

Hi ladies! I am getting married on the Carnival Glory Nov. 11 2006. I can't wait! I've been on the knot's DW board lately (same screen name) and love looking at everyone's bios! I have gotten some great ideas for hairstyles, etc. Makes me wish that I was having a beach wedding--we are getting married on embarkation day so that family/friends who can't afford to cruise can come with us. Okay...I'm getting long winded as usual ;)

I admit it, I'm a knottie! As if it wasn't hard enough for my FI to pull me off the knot message boards. Now he has to deal with the knot and cruise critic.

I am KatB on the knot. You can find me in the Portland, OR area and the NE(Y) room...gotta love reading all the drama there!:D

Archived