Westerdam Alaska

vbecky

When you purchase a beverage package before onboard. Is it normal that it shows one name twice. I purchased two for there is two of in cabin but it only shows my name twice on each day? THanks

It would not let me check both of our names. So I put quantity 2 under my name for our stateroom.  Email shows just my name times two. Maybe since it’s not the same last name I should cancel one and do you want under her name?  

Definitely better to cancel 1 of yours and do a separate one under the other name to avoid issues onboard.

You could also call in and select the beverage option and see if they can correct it for you, less hassle.

Love Alaska  - envious 🤭

Safe travels  - enjoy your cruise!

As someone else posted on your internet pkg question, you might be better off with the HIA (have it all) pkg.  The HIA is $50 per day per person & includes: internet, signature beverage pkg $100 shore x credit & a specialty dining credit.  So for a 7 day cruise it would be $350 per person, but you would both have to get the pkg.  IMO, it would be worth checking into, to see if it is available for you.

42 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Definitely better to cancel 1 of yours and do a separate one under the other name to avoid issues onboard.

You could also call in and select the beverage option and see if they can correct it for you, less hassle.

Love Alaska  - envious 🤭

Safe travels  - enjoy your cruise!

To clarify - when I said select "beverage option" I didn't mean a beverage package - I meant the phone menu option. The Beverage phone menu option gets you the person who handles HIA.