message for Haljo1935

Banditswife

I tried to do a private message to you, but it said that function was not available or disabled or something like that.  On the thread about the free cruise offers, you had asked about the AK cruise tour offers.  I don't know how to post the offer on that thread, but thought I could send it to you via email.  I got another one today.  But when I emailed our TA, she was told the 14 day cruise tour was "sold out."  The only ones we were interested in were 14 day roundtrip Vancouver, so those are what she checked.  There were others that were 9 days one way.  These are mariner # specific, or I would give you the offer.

17 minutes ago, Banditswife said:

I tried to do a private message to you, but it said that function was not available or disabled or something like that.  On the thread about the free cruise offers, you had asked about the AK cruise tour offers.  I don't know how to post the offer on that thread, but thought I could send it to you via email.  I got another one today.  But when I emailed our TA, she was told the 14 day cruise tour was "sold out."  The only ones we were interested in were 14 day roundtrip Vancouver, so those are what she checked.  There were others that were 9 days one way.  These are mariner # specific, or I would give you the offer.

Thanks so much for reaching out. My email is telizking at yahoo.com 

I would love to search the list, if you would kindly send my way. It won't let me book if it wasn't offered to me, but HAL can quickly look that up for me.

Seems there was a Europe list that went out that I AM eligible for, but didn't receive. So, fingers crossed.