MEDALLION HOLDERS

shiny1

Has anyone ordered any special medallion holders? I thought I had seen a necklace type holder with anniversary on it but can’t find it. 
Are there other places to order holders other than Princess site. Thanks!!

8 minutes ago, shiny1 said:

Has anyone ordered any special medallion holders? I thought I had seen a necklace type holder with anniversary on it but can’t find it. 
Are there other places to order holders other than Princess site. Thanks!!

I bought my necklace holder OB PCL and I have seen different styles

for the OM sold on Etsy.  However, I prefer the bracelet because it’s easier

to just hold up to the scanner getting

off/on the ship.  The necklace, you have to pop it out each time.

The Airtag holders are a perfect fit if you want to use them or Fitbit bracelets work.

I bought the recycled rubber bracelets also OB and prefer those for comfort and ease of use.

We attended a Chef's Table event on the Royal Princess.  People do tend to dress up, a bit, for the Chef's Table.  One lady was particularly well-dressed,  She also had her medallion attached to a silver chain around her neck.  I thought it was quite attractive.  I assume that she bought it in one of the ship's stores.  I get the issue of having to detach it to facilitate purchases, but, presumably, if she did want to make a purchase while wearing it, her husband could offer his medallion.

1 minute ago, XBGuy said:

We attended a Chef's Table event on the Royal Princess.  People do tend to dress up, a bit, for the Chef's Table.  One lady was particularly well-dressed,  She also had her medallion attached to a silver chain around her neck.  I thought it was quite attractive.  I assume that she bought it in one of the ship's stores.  I get the issue of having to detach it to facilitate purchases, but, presumably, if she did want to make a purchase while wearing it, her husband could offer his medallion.

So true!  It does say great for formal wear.  You can pop it out, but to put it back in, you have to line up the magnets.

Same with the metal bracelet.  

No big deal, but good to know.