Hi Steve!  Thank you for doing this Q&A.  We are happy holders of the GeoBlue Trekker Choice annual medical policy through the trip insurance store, and have been for several years.  This provides coverage for trips up to 70 days in length.

We are looking at a potential trip in a few years that would be ~95 days.  I'm sure this comes up with folks who do the world cruises and trips like that.  What is available for these longer trips?

2 hours ago, StartrainDD said:

Hi Steve!  Thank you for doing this Q&A.  We are happy holders of the GeoBlue Trekker Choice annual medical policy through the trip insurance store, and have been for several years.  This provides coverage for trips up to 70 days in length.

We are looking at a potential trip in a few years that would be ~95 days.  I'm sure this comes up with folks who do the world cruises and trips like that.  What is available for these longer trips?

Hi StarTrainDD,

Thanks for your business and kind words.

As you probaaby know, the GeoBlue Trekker Choice policy doesn't cover trips that are over 70 days in length.

I have other plans that will cover you. Do you mainly want medical coverage or a combination of medical anf trip cancellation?

Steve Dasseos

20 minutes ago, iamtrustworthy said:

Hi StarTrainDD,

Thanks for your business and kind words.

As you probaaby know, the GeoBlue Trekker Choice policy doesn't cover trips that are over 70 days in length.

I have other plans that will cover you. Do you mainly want medical coverage or a combination of medical anf trip cancellation?

Steve Dasseos

Thank you Steve!

We are not ready to book this long trip yet, just trying to get information.  We usually just are concerned with the medical.  What would a policy that covers a 95 day trip cost for 68 / 69 year olds?

Thanks again!

8 hours ago, StartrainDD said:

Thank you Steve!

We are not ready to book this long trip yet, just trying to get information.  We usually just are concerned with the medical.  What would a policy that covers a 95 day trip cost for 68 / 69 year olds?

Thanks again!

Hi StarTrainDD,

Will you call me at 1-888-407-3854 or email me at steve@tripinsurancestore.com ? I don't want you to put private information on this public forum.

I'll write what I told you here afterwards so others can benefit from my advice.

Steve Dasseos