Question on spa Scarlett Lady

bikerunner

Seeing if anyone has the prices for appointments etc in the spa.  I know the thermal suite is 59 a day.  Seeing if anyone has pricing on spa appointments massages wraps facials etc  Probably booking the TA in April next year on the Scarlett lady

If you are booking next April, there is no point in worrying about spa charges now.  We cruised in October 2022 and April 2023, and there was a price increase between those dates.  As of April, most massages were in the $300 range.  A woman's haircut was $129 (had been $99 perviously).  Facial was $199.  The good thing to remember is that these prices include the tip.  We offered a tip at the haircut and were politely told that it was included in the price.  Also, there is no way to tip other than cash, but I suspect crew has been told to not accept it.  One of the questions on the evaluation is whether anyone pushed you for a tip or took a tip when offered.

On 6/28/2023 at 8:01 PM, bikerunner said:

Seeing if anyone has the prices for appointments etc in the spa.  I know the thermal suite is 59 a day.  Seeing if anyone has pricing on spa appointments massages wraps facials etc  Probably booking the TA in April next year on the Scarlett lady

You probably already know this but just so you don't get a nasty surprise, it's $59 for a three hour slot on a sea day and $39 for a three hour slot on a shore day in the Spa.

Totally worth it for $39 in my mind.

37 minutes ago, Algren1 said:

You probably already know this but just so you don't get a nasty surprise, it's $59 for a three hour slot on a sea day and $39 for a three hour slot on a shore day in the Spa.

Totally worth it for $39 in my mind.

That makes sense but most of days will be sea days on the TA Im thinking of doing

2 hours ago, bikerunner said:

That makes sense but most of days will be sea days on the TA Im thinking of doing

They do sometimes reduce rates if they aren't getting bookings.  It will just depend on the people on board with us.