Rotterdam Stateroom # 10049

horseymike

I haven’t been in this room but just got off Rotterdam and can comment on the location.  It is in the hallway that leads off the upper lido deck forward and is a busy pathway for people going from there to the forward elevator bank/stairs.  Probably not a lot of traffic in the middle of the night, but from morning to late evening could be a busy hallway.

Edited by ShipsAreTheBest

3 hours ago, horseymike said:

Hi everyone,

Has anyone cruised in this cabin that would list the pros and cons ?

Thanks

That should be a perfectly fine inside cabin.  That's a great location.  Easy to get to the Lido deck as well as the NY Deli and the pool.  It's only 2 decks up to the Crows Nest.  There are really very few cabins in the area, so I would worry about a lot of traffic.  Go for it.

We stayed in 10053, right next to 10049. It was a great location for an inside cabin. We would wake up in the morning a walk about twenty feet to lounge chairs and great view. Easy access to lido area and crows nest. We would definitely get a cabin in this area again.

On 7/5/2023 at 10:40 PM, crystalspin said:

The notes for 10046 on the Nieuw Statendam point out that there is no seating other than a cube-stool at the desk.

https://halfacts.com/pinnacle-class/10046-nieuw-statendam/

I still have scars from that cube-stool on my shins. If don't push it all the way under, even by one inch, the square corners are dangerous. They are wood, because the top of the stool doubles as a tray. There is not an extra inch to have extra seating, unless you count needing a chair in the shower, and even that is tight.