Middle East on Dawn.. Excursion list?

toryandrew

Considering taking the whole family on the middle east cruise after Christmas leaving from Dubai. However, my concern is the cost of the excursions, will that run a lot more money like the European cruises? Anyone have a list with prices. I can find option without booking first   thank you 

Excursions in the Middle East are very expensive. Much less expensive to do private tours (not through the cruise line). We saved a ton of money doing this. Is there a roll call for your cruise? That's a great place to find groups that are planning tours. 

if the cruise is more than 120 days out, book what you want. you can then look up your cruise, under explore and plan, and it will give you (if available) the shore excursions and prices .if to costly, or not to your liking, (again if more than120 days out), simply cancel the booking.

while normally at european ports we usually hire a can, i would be cautious about about booking a private tour, especially if there are women in your group. Mid east is know known for its openness to women.

On 7/5/2023 at 9:54 PM, complawyer said:

while normally at european ports we usually hire a can, i would be cautious about about booking a private tour, especially if there are women in your group. Mid east is know known for its openness to women.

Having been to the Middle East twice on cruises, I completely disagree. We did private tours at every port and, as a woman, had no issues whatsoever. 

I did this cruise n Feb of 2023.  We did all NCL Excursions.  The overnights ( Israel and Egypt) might be expensive, but they were definitely worth it.  The guides were amazing, the information provided was great.  The hotels and food provided were wonderful.  Just knowing that NCL had everything covered was very stress free.