Entertainment reservation question onJoy

Maplemoose

I know that you can't make reservations for the Cavern Club but I would like to avoid conflicts when I am booking other shows and meals. When you board is there any info available as to when the Beatle shows are on so I do not book a meal or Footloose at the same time?,

@Maplemoose if you’re not sailing this Sunday, I’ll be posting Dailies in my semi-live review thread beginning on Sunday (thread has been running all week for my amusement lol, but actual info/review will start Sunday). Holy crap! It’s 12:02! Sunday is tomorrow! 😆 If you are on my sailing, see you onboard!

link to the thread if you want to check it out:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2947619-bringing-the-joy-with-as-live-ish-a-review-as-the-lousy-wi-fi-will-allow-bermuda-79-716/page/3/#comment-65687868

Edited by Dorhead1230

10 hours ago, Dorhead1230 said:

@Maplemoose if you’re not sailing this Sunday, I’ll be posting Dailies in my semi-live review thread beginning on Sunday (thread has been running all week for my amusement lol, but actual info/review will start Sunday). Holy crap! It’s 12:02! Sunday is tomorrow! 😆 If you are on my sailing, see you onboard!

link to the thread if you want to check it out:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2947619-bringing-the-joy-with-as-live-ish-a-review-as-the-lousy-wi-fi-will-allow-bermuda-79-716/page/3/#comment-65687868

Can't wait to see yours when posted, but in the meantime my wife found these on another site from 6/11 - 6/17 Joy sailing.

15 days till Joy for us!!

Freestyle-Daily-2023-June-11-Sunday.pdf Freestyle-Daily-2023-June-12-Monday.pdf Freestyle-Daily-2023-June-13-Tuesday.pdf Freestyle-Daily-2023-June-14-Wednesday.pdf Freestyle-Daily-2023-June-15-Thursday.pdf Freestyle-Daily-2023-June-16-Friday.pdf Freestyle-Daily-2023-June-17-Saturday.pdf

• Like 1

Diligently avoided all distractions today, and everyone was completely packed with suitcases zipped up and locked at 9:42 PM! Huzzah! Aiming to head out in the morning around 10 AM (we’re only 50 miles from the terminal). Doesn’t look like the best weather for tomorrow, but the forecasts around here have not been very accurate lately where rain is concerned, so maybe it’ll turn out better than the forecast says!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1