Butchers Cut on Virtuosa

cruisingiscool

DH and I doing 2nighter on Virtuosa from Southampton. As it's our 50th Wedding Anniversary cruise we would like to do Butchers Cut but only being offered 3 4 or 5 " dining experiences" when trying to book before we go. I realise this will be a booze cruise so what are the chances of being able to book once on board? And is it worth the extra?

Hello,

It is most definitely worth the extra!

You will need, as soon as you are on board, to go to deck 6 (Beethoven) and the L'Atelier Bar where, at the entrance to the Indochine Restaurant, is a counter for forward specialty restaurant bookings. I've never seen this marked or signposted anywhere, you are just supposed to know. You cannot make a short-cut and go directly to the Butchers Cut as it doesn't work like that.

If it is a 'booze cruise' then the restaurants will probably be quiet until late.

Regards,

Cublet

47 minutes ago, cublet said:

Hello,

It is most definitely worth the extra!

You will need, as soon as you are on board, to go to deck 6 (Beethoven) and the L'Atelier Bar where, at the entrance to the Indochine Restaurant, is a counter for forward specialty restaurant bookings. I've never seen this marked or signposted anywhere, you are just supposed to know. You cannot make a short-cut and go directly to the Butchers Cut as it doesn't work like that.

If it is a 'booze cruise' then the restaurants will probably be quiet until late.

Regards,

Cublet

Thank you so much. 

Board early(aim for 10am)

Southampton can get crazy busy sometimes,  if using ABP it can back up.

We prefer to park off site gives the option to walk if traffic gridlocks.

Our previous trips they have been opening all specials for lunch as well as dinner gives an extra option.