NCL Excursions booked

ironmagnolia

Taking Pride of America Aug 26th, we have never sailed with NCL before. I have been looking at excursions over the last week trying to decide, but many of the ones we are interested on are "not available ". I am assuming they are booked.  Once we embark, will we have another opportunity to possibly book those we are interested in, as well as change specialty dining reservations we have already made?

Once on board, yes, changing/adding dining is rather easy.  Don't sweat it.

As for excursions, NCL contracts with private providers who also sell the very same excursions for less money on their own websites and/or via Trip Advisor, etc.  Find what you wanted to do, then Google the company or the description of the activity and you'll find it.

Enjoy your trip, you must be getting very excited (and thankfully get out of the Texas heat).

• Like 1

Since you are overnight in a couple stops, I highly recommend looking at private excursions. We used Roberts Hawaii for some excursions. We used another for the Road to Hana. I definitely recommend a private excursion for a Luau and not the ship excursion. I remember watching bus after bus leave the ship for their cruise sponsored luau. We took a private excursion luau and I found out it was less crowded an we got more for our money. We went to the Smith Family Garden Luau.

Edited by genealogyfan
  • Like 1

Thank you all for your responses. Yes we have  booked two private excursions, one with C Big Islands and one with Robert's. We are going to the Smith's Luau, it sounds like a great luau! We booked others though NCL, but still have one open day in Maui and one in Kauai left to fill. I was very disappoint4d that there Na'Pali Coast cruise by was cancelled. Now we have no way of seeing it unless we book private and get transportation to a different port to catch the excursion.  

We used Robert's way back in 2011 and they were excellent.  We had a tour booked with them at every port.  I'm glad to here they're still around and made it through Covid.