Required Disembarking Time on cruise part way through

stuart2468

Hi All

I'm thinking of booking a 2 night mini cruise which is part of a 7 day voyage and wondered what time i would need to be off the ship on my last morning? I know MSC ask you to vacate your room by a certain time, but whats to stop me spending a few hours onboard prior to a later flight home? Can i walk off at any time and will my all in drinks still work right up until i leave?

Thanks

When you received a disembarkation time slot, you must adhere to it.

Otherwise, they will send people out to find you as they will see that you did not leave the ship at the time given by your cruise card....

Main reason is to not collide with other passengers who are starting their cruise and embarking that same day.

By not leaving the ship you will make a lot of people work extra hard locating you.

• Haha 2

If a Europe based one which is likely you can hang around most of the morning.

They do start last calling once most have debarked.

On a  B2B I think they did get to name/cabin calls eventually.

They don't have the zero count nonsense you get in the USA so don't rush people off

• Like 1

On 7/12/2023 at 1:28 PM, stuart2468 said:

Hi All

I'm thinking of booking a 2 night mini cruise which is part of a 7 day voyage and wondered what time i would need to be off the ship on my last morning? I know MSC ask you to vacate your room by a certain time, but whats to stop me spending a few hours onboard prior to a later flight home? Can i walk off at any time and will my all in drinks still work right up until i leave?

Thanks

It very much depends where you're sailing. If it's a multi embarkation itinerary in Europe, you'll be grand to stay an extra few hours. We've disembarked at lunchtime on various cruises. If it's the USA or if it's the last port and everyone is disembarking, it's not going to be an option. 

• Like 1