Results from emailing MSC Voyagers Club Department

thepie

Hi there fellow cruisers, has anyone on here had to email the MSC Voyagers Club Department to add a suffix to there last name for the Voyagers Club so that the name is matching passport for the booking. They make you go through the Voyagers club first. I would like to know how long it takes for them to get back to you. I emailed 4 days ago, I got a email confirmation immediately stating they recieved my request and I was told by a nice booking agent to call back in 2 days if it wasn't resolved. My travel Agent has been calling its useless trying to get anything done.  I called back, only to hear email again its the only way to communicate with the coyagers club department. If anyone has any info to make the process faster please let me know. 🙂l

1 hour ago, thepie said:

Hi there fellow cruisers, has anyone on here had to email the MSC Voyagers Club Department to add a suffix to there last name for the Voyagers Club so that the name is matching passport for the booking. They make you go through the Voyagers club first. I would like to know how long it takes for them to get back to you. I emailed 4 days ago, I got a email confirmation immediately stating they recieved my request and I was told by a nice booking agent to call back in 2 days if it wasn't resolved. My travel Agent has been calling its useless trying to get anything done.  I called back, only to hear email again its the only way to communicate with the coyagers club department. If anyone has any info to make the process faster please let me know. 🙂l

I'm on my 3rd attempt/email trying to get a name correction since the booking and MSC web does not match so the cruise doesn't show. Absolutely ridiculous. I'm considering just to cancel if MSC is this way.

I have sailed MSC several times and I only use my First & Last names for bookings (not my middle or my suffix since there are not designated fields in their system for those).  When you check in at the port they update your name as necessary to match your passport exactly.  Before I made my first booking with MSC I called them to ask them how they would like the name and the rep confirmed that only the first and last names were needed for the booking.  The Voyagers Club is VERY difficult to get a hold of (they often never respond)...it may just be easier to have your TA remove your suffix from the booking if that's what's causing you issues.  

• Like 1

My husband has two Diamond Club numbers under his same name.  I have been trying to get it corrected through the Voyagers Club for three years now, and have decided to give up.  He will continue to use his most recent Diamond Club number.  MSC is incredibly difficult to deal with, especially the Voyagers Club.  Great ships, terrible Customer Service.

13 minutes ago, relaxatsea said:

My husband has two Diamond Club numbers under his same name.  I have been trying to get it corrected through the Voyagers Club for three years now, and have decided to give up.  He will continue to use his most recent Diamond Club number.  MSC is incredibly difficult to deal with, especially the Voyagers Club.  Great ships, terrible Customer Service.

every dept seems difficult to deal with, unfortunately.