Finding out port times

mrshorsy

Hi 

Obviously this is subject to daily change and sometimes a port can get missed completely but is there a way to find out the planned docking times for each port?

We’re on the Ventura on 29th July and as we like to do our own thing off the ship as opposed to ship excursions it’s good to have a rough idea. We usually cruise with NCL and all timings are published on your booking 

Thanks 

For some reason known only to P&O they are reluctant to let their paying passengers know the port times in advance - even though they, like all other cruise lines, are aware of them months, if not years, in advance.

The best method I have used when trying to find port times is to do a search for "cruise ship schedule at xxxxx" and that will usually give you the times. I always try to use the actual port website as I have found that other sites with port times sometimes are incorrect

31 minutes ago, Thejuggler said:

Email P&O and they will provide details.  Crazy system.

That is correct, but as the OP is sailing on the 29th July it is too late to ask now since they take 2 to 3 weeks to reply.

We are on that cruise too! I emailed them a few weeks back and they did reply with the provisional times but, as we are now not going to Lisbon, they've emailed the amended itinerary and times anyway! Busy spending the evening looking what to do in La Coruna instead